nuffnang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I miss the ______

I dunno what I feel when I saw you with that man .
Feels angry + feels like I gonna shit on his face but I can't because you now belongs to him .
I finally realize what it feel to be a single man and I hate that really bad .

I miss that old times we spend together .
I miss the time when your are listening about my problem and solve it for me .
I miss the time when I'm alone your always be there for me .
I miss the time when I sick you always take care of me .
I miss the time when I say something bad and bad language you scolded me .
I miss the time when you cook ' Mee Tomyam ' for me because you know I like it very much .
I miss the time when you say to me ' I Love You ' .

But I know it will never come back and I don't deserve that .
I just wanna say may your relationship this times really gonna end at the marriage with the one that you love .
And thanks for the memories that we've been together for 3 and half year .
I will kept that memory in my heart .
Thanks again .
;')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Frienz Friendzes :)