nuffnang

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day :)

Inspirational Poem for MY DAD :)

A Father means so many things ...
A understanding heart ,
A source of strength and of support
Right from the very start .
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way .
With encouragement and forgiveness
No matter what comes your way .
A special generosity and always affection , too
A Father means so many things
When he's a man like you ...

Father's Day Quotes


Sigmund Freud

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection .



Above of all I just wanna say that I love you dad . I love you so much . Without you I'm not here . I'll praise to Allah SWT for sending you to me . You make my life better than ever . You give me protection . You give me something that the others cannot give . It's call LOVE . Thanks dad . I love you so much dad . Happy Father's Day Dad :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Frienz Friendzes :)