nuffnang

Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Intro Of Me :)




Name is Muhammad Syazwan bin Daud
Call me Wan , Aizez or Nano since all my friend and lecturers call me Hafiz Nano . Owh WTH -.-'
But I kinda love that Nano's name actually . Hehehe :P
A heavy smoker . Even when I cough I will smoke like a normal and healthy person . So , many people said to me "Aizez , kau nak mati ke ?" and then I will say "Yes , my life is sucks right now . So I'm willing to die " hehehe . Idiot Aizez :P
Currently study in UNIRAZAK and the uni name will change to UMTECH . UMTECH ? Eeeeuuuwww . Grossss . This is my 6th semester and I have another 2 semester to go . Next semester I will do my Business Plan and the other semester I will go for Practical . Yay !! But certainly I will miss my friends ;( I don't love that part when it comes .
I'm not going to cut my hair until my lecturers told me to do so (like I care :P) maybe until Practical . Insyaallah .
Single ? Yes . No girlfriends ? Yes . I hate when somebody ask me that question . Middle finger for you -.-'
Sedang gigih menyimpan duit untuk berkahwin . Hahaha . Nope . I want to further my study out of Malaysia . Maybe in Paris ? Insyaallah . I wanna bring girl from there and marry her . Macam dapat la cetanya . Hehehe :P
Pastry Chef wanna , gonna , will-be . Insyaallah . Wish me luck guys :)
That's all . Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Frienz Friendzes :)